May 24, 2011

I Can't Keep Secrets...

Alright, alright! Here's a little sneak peek at the "Bread Book", my own children's book that I have been working on and conceptualizing for the past few years. I am finally finishing up the final sketches on the book before I begin soliciting the manuscript to my list of publishers.

Now, I know all of you may be upset that I "cleverly concealed" part of the drawing, but I'm just trying to wet your whistle and have you wanting more.

On a separate note, The Hedwig show has wrapped up in Portland and is on it's way to Boston for June 9th through the 11th (http://ow.ly/51Ykp). There was also a little review with a tiny tiny mention of my slides here: http://ow.ly/51YTG, where they say that my illustrations "are smartly designed and deftly executed, and come together to dazzling effect, which is heightened by the intimacy of SPACE's small stage and close seating..." you know, no big deal. I plan on posting a video of Hedwig and the Angry Inch in action along side my slides soon, so keep your eyes open for that!




1 comment: