Mar 14, 2011

Back From My Short Break

You probably looking at this gif and wondering what the heck is going on here. Well here's what's happening, let me set the scene. During my time off from the studio I went with a couple of friends for some outdoor adventures, and lets just say that I was not well dressed to be trekking in the snow.

So, like I said, I took a short break from working on Hedwig. I know I know I shouldn't have, but, it was just a weekend. And let me tell you I needed the refresher. I come into the studio today with a refreshed mind, new supplies and ready to hit the ground running.

Also! The Portland, ME date for the Hedwig show is Friday, May 13th. Once I have the Boston and Province Town dates I'll be sure to post them! Here's a link for the Portland Show: http://www.space538.org/event_details.php?id=806

No comments:

Post a Comment